Whether you need funds for your event or want to raise funds to give back to a specific organization. A fundraiser can go along way for not only raising money for your cause, but awareness in your community.
Tips for fundraising
- Setup a fundraising goal
- Clearly communicate how the donor’s funds will be used and why the cause matters to you
- Choose a fundraising activity that matches your communities’ interest.
- Communicate the result of the fundraising with all your supporters.
- Get sponsored for participating in an athletic event (5km race, tournament)
- Host a bowling competition; your local bowling alley could provide you with the free aisle and then you charge the participants a price to compete to raise funds.
- Host an ice cream tasting event; your local ice cream store could donate tubs of ice cream and then people pay an entry fee to taste the different ice cream flavors
- Host a board game night
- Do a one-day marathon of activities
- Start an online fundraising campaign
- Be creative! The possibilities are endless, and the best part is that you can make your fundraiser any way you seem fit. Use your creativity and imagination. Fun activities are always a great way to get your community involved.