What Should it Say?
Make sure your letter is brief (maximum two pages).
Write about one concern at a time (if you have more than one, then send it as a separate letter).
You should write a letter not an email, so your concern is directly addressed..
Format of the letter:
- Introduce yourself and why you are writing;
- Explain your concern;
- Explain why you care about this issue;
- Suggest solutions, or what you would like to see happen;
- Politely ask for a reply;
- Thank the reader for taking the time to read your letter.